NYX Cosmetics is one of my go to brands. They are affordable and are AMAZING. Great prices without loosing quality. I was lucky enough to attend the opening of a store in Miami. In previous post I have posted some of my favorite NYX Cosmetics products. I am beyond grateful to have not 1 but 2 NYX Cosmetics stores in my area. My smile says it all. I will go over 5 products I can’t live without. It was hard to limit it down to 5 but here we go:
- Lip Lingerie– Satin Ribbon- is my shade of choice, still moisturizer and long-lasting I can’t get enough I am dying to try the new lip liners
- Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick– Sway- I wore this to Ultra, not only did it stay on everyone was giving me compliments
- Butter Lipstick– West Coast- goes on so smooth and so pigmented I have in so many different colors
- Color Correcting Palette– comes with 6 different colors and blends well under foundation for problem areas
- Total Control Drop Foundation– this is a great light to medium coverage foundation, it comes in 24 shades and is very lightweight
When it comes to makeup I don’t spend hours doing full face and highlight contour all that jazz. I do like to have a fresh face, or what they call “lazy girl face.” All these products help me achieve that look with ease. The employees were helpful and helped me find everything I needed. From the right shade for my skin tone to every lippie my heart desired. I left as happy as my wallet was. Check out some of my badass haul.
FYI not everything fit in this picture… I have a problem 🙂
Make sure to keep up with us on twitter and instagram @stardustfunk !